- Finish – Black VHT
- Firebox – Steel – 6mm
- Estimate Peak Output – 23kW
- Emissions – 1.3g/kg
- Efficiency – 63%
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 640 x 595 x 754 mm
- Log Size – 400 mm
- Base Type – Pedestal
- Heating Capacity – Up to 230m2
- Ideal for homes up to 230m²
- 2 speed fan for even heat distribution
- Masport triple air combustion technology provides an eco-friendlier fire
- Made in New Zealand
Crafted in New Zealand, using locally-made steel to guarantee the highest levels of workmanship and quality. In our steel firebox fireplaces, we use 6mm-8mm steel, ensuring your fireplace will stand up to the hottest conditions, work more efficiently and last the distance.
Convection fires provide a more even heat, by distributing warm air around the room. Because hot air rises, the air in the room is warmed from the ceiling downwards, making a convection fire suitable for a standard ceiling height and where a more even heat distribution is desired.