Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors and one glass fixed panel, heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat out put 300 sq meters*
- Both doors have dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.