Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction of all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors heat resistant to 800 degrees c.
- Total weight 237 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Energy saving with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300 sq meters*
- Dual opening door mechanism both doors lateral (side) & vertical
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.