- Ideal for undercover protected and semi-exposed outdoor locations
- Easy DIY installation for 2200W unit, 3200W heater must be installed by a licensed electrician
- High quality construction with a new hexagonal grille
- Carbon filament infra-red heating element provides high performance instant heat
- 2-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.8
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED||OUTDOOR EXPOSED|
|THY2200||14 m²||9 m²||5 m²|
|THY3200||21 m²||13 m²||8 m²|
Materials of Construction
Heater: Anodised alloy casing and end caps with powder coated hexagon grille with IPX5 protection from water ingress from all directions.
|THY2200||2200||9.2||1068 x 120 x 90||6||1000||Yes|
|THY3200||3200||13||1270x 120 x 90||7||1000||No|
*Running costs based on $0.25/kwH. Product is suitable for connection to a standard 240V/10amp GPO.