Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction cast iron an steel with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees celsius.
- Total weight 238 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq*
- Dual opening door mechanism – forward and vertical
- Easy removable ash pan
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.