Nectre BIG Bakers oven is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- A 900mm x 900mm hearth is required.
- Door aperture is 250mm x 495mm.
- Total weight of the BIG Bakers oven is 220kg.
- 5 year firebox warranty on BIG Bakers oven.
We recommend having a professional install any of our Nectre heaters. Our Dealers can arrange installation and most cases will undertake a site inspection to determine the correct location.
Domestic Boiler option
The BIG Bakers Oven can be manufactured with a stainless steel domestic boiler option to provide true sustainability to your living.
Pecan Engineering continually strives to improve the performance of all our Nectre heaters and stoves.We reserve the right to change or alter sizes and or specifications without notice. Efficiencies quoted are peak based on a low burn cycle. Burn times quoted are up to and can vary depending on wood, installation and heater condition. Emissions quoted are grams per kilogram. Safety, emissions and efficiency testing is in accordance with AS/NZS 4013, AS/NZS 4012, AS/NZS 2918:2001
Installation clearence distances for the Nectre BIG Bakers oven are as follows:
- 125mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 325mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 275mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.
Flue and Hearths
Nectre BIG Bakers oven is not supplied with a flue from the factory. Our Dealers all provide suitable a flue and or decromesh kits required for installation. Nectre heaters do not come with hearths, our Dealers can supply a suitable hearth for your requirements.
- Nectre Inbuilt Installation manual
- Nectre Inbuilt User manual
- Tips for burning wood
- Where can I buy a Nectre Inbuilt
- Contact us for more information
The Nectre BIG Bakers oven outer skin is the firebox, which means heat radiants objects around the fire. Radiant heat is excellent if you want to sit in front while watching the fame.