- Ideal for undercover protected and semi-exposed outdoor locations
- Easy DIY installation for 2200W unit, 3200W heater must be installed by a licensed electrician
- High quality construction with a new hexagonal grille
- Carbon filament infra-red heating element provides high performance instant heat
- 2 year residential and 1 year commercial warranty
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.8
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
Construction materials: anodised alloy casing and end caps with powder coated hexagon grille with IPX5 protection from water ingress from all directions.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED||OUTDOOR EXPOSED|
|THY2200W||14 m²||9 m²||5 m²|
|THY3200W||21 m²||13 m²||8 m²|
|THY2200W||2200||9.2||1068 x 120 x 90||6||1000||Yes|
|THY3200W||3200||13||1270x 120 x 90||7||1000||No|
*Running costs based on $0.25/kwH. Product is suitable for connection to a standard 240V/10amp GPO.