Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 269 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical or swing door only
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire (see corner sided models)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Optional sandstone firebricks or black cast sides
- Can be installed freestanding
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.