Features & Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 222 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) & vertical
- Reduced energy costs with excellent slow combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 square metres*
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.