Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron and ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c
- Total weight 180 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output approx 260 sq meters*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.