- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 sq metres*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.