Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing factory.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 220 square meters*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Total weight 165 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Optional log retainer and back plates available
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.