A Grade Rangehoods Are much Deeper and wider than Traditional range hoods. this means they capture a larger amount of air and smoke. The motors on the A Grade models are in the roof, leading to almost silent operations.
Please note if you need a Horizontal Flue (out the back of the unit), The Motors are placed in the rangehood Shroud and runs louder than in roof installations.
Please Note price includes Flue and Ducting.
Please add Flashing Type to suit roof type.
Australian engineered to last and outperform
1200mm x 850mm x 896-1500mm (WxDxH)
Features / Inclusions:
- Telescopic flue
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Super quiet roof mount fan
- Massive commercial suction running at 3200m3 per hour
- 2 x 50mm thick commercial honeycomb filters
- 3 speed switch with auto shut off timer
- 3 x 35 watt halogen globes
- 10A (3 pin plug)
- Energy efficient
- 1 x solid 300mm diameter ducting 1m long
- 300mm diameter flexi duct (5m long)
- 2 year warranty
*Roof flashing not included